I suggest you ...

Create a public API.

A public API would make lots of new features possible - people could implement sync with several software suites, create mobile clients (iPhone would be greate, Java ME even better), create new tasks in quicksilver or commandline. I would personally choose RESTfull web services, but it is definittely not the only way to go.

365 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AnonymousAnonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

SimpleGTD on the iPad sucks! You cannot even edit items... I want to access my tasks from everywhere, both online and offline, and have them synced between PC and iPad... Can't you create an app for that? People would pay for it, I know it!

• mattmatt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I LOVE Simple GTD (I even manage my supervisors tasks there), but I'm personally having to defect to Google Tasks only because I can get it on my iPhone and share tasks with my wife. As a paying customer, I would REALLY love this. I also am using GeeTasks that always syncs my iPhone to Google's servers. Thanks, and you're awesome for creating this to begin with. Peace out!

• koweykowey commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having something like this would mean that you could let your users do some of the work for you in implementing cool features for SimpleGTD :-)

Me, I want a way to hook the mail client mutt up with my lists.

Feedback and Knowledge Base